Saturday, April 22, 2017

Eco-Style card

Hello friends,
   Happy weekend!! I am participating in Fabrika Decoru joint project  "Layered - its easy".I always love making layered projects,but in recent times i become really obsessed with layers,love combining different materials to create layered composition and sometimes i find hard to stop myself,lol.So i thought of giving this a try..The competition is going to take place in five stages for five weeks.My first ever participation in this kind of event,so looking forward to make some exciting stuff.

First stage is "Paper - our loyal assistant",to make any kind of project with at-least 7 paper layers.

Here is my Eco-style card ,made with recycled materials and lots of greens. I used beautiful cut out sheets of "Botany summer" from Fabrika decoru.The base wood texture papers are from kaisercraft.I have used different kind of papers like book print,vellum,tissue paper,pattern paper n cardstock for my composition.I also used some recycled packing nets and gauze cloth for added texture.








Entering this for:
Berry71bleu April challenge


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




9 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

wowzers!! gorgeous layers...totally love it!

Pooja Sharma said...

Omg ur too good loved it completely

Fikreta said...

its very nice!

Вера Серебрякова said...

Beautiful!)

Payal M. Mittal said...

Loved the layers, its fabulous

Olya Kravets said...

My dear friend, beautiful project, as always! thanks for playing at Fabrika Decoru! Hugs

Ирина Fresh said...

It is excellent! I adore the botanist! Your postcard is a perfect example of this style! Thank you for being inspired by the project from Fabrika Decoru!

Denise van Deventer said...

Sooo fabulous and so many gorgeous fussy cut layers! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

Päivi said...

This is so beautiful! Perfect! Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Berry71Bleu!